Comprehensive Program for Aspiring BS/MD Students 🚀
8-week Customized Guidance to create A Unique Profile for BS/MD.
Navigating Admission Requirements, Igniting Potential, and Securing A Future in Medicine.
Your high schooler will have:
- Understanding of Medical career and paths: Early Acceptance Medical Programs, EAMPs, or BS/MD programs and different accelerated Premedical-Medical Programs, and much more.
- Overview of a medical career and its competitive landscape: Ingredients of a competitive BS/MD candidate.
- Academic Planning: Academic course planning and strategy with Gifted Gabber's Golden Rectangle Formula . Strategy to maximize standardized test scores.
- Extracurricular Activities Advising: Your high schooler’s GPA and test scores will get you to the door but your extracurricular activities will set you apart in the medical school application process.
- Volunteer opportunities and Plan creation: Applying for volunteering opportunities, creating a plan for volunteering for all 4 years, community service, and looking for awards to be won.
- Honor, Awards, and Leadership: Leadership can come in many forms. Remember, activities that aren’t directly related to medicine still count! What’s important is the skills you will develop from your leadership experience
Unlock Your Potential Today and Secure Your Future in Medicine!
BS/MD Counseling Program
LIVE Zoom Sessions
No refunds or returns on Digital Product