Your journey to college doesn't have to be Overwhelming
With "Achieving the Dream - Comprehensive College Pathway"
Your high schooler will gain:
- Discovery and Assessments: Students will be introduced to different assessments to figure out their strengths and weaknesses. Students will learn different strategies to enhance their learning in the classroom and outside.
- Academic Planning: Academic course planning and strategy with Gifted Gabber's Golden Rectangle Formula. Strategy to maximize standardized test scores.
- Extracurricular Activities Advising: Your high schooler’s GPA and test scores will get you to the door but your extracurricular activities will set you apart in the college application process.
- Volunteer opportunities and Plan creation: Applying for volunteering opportunities, creating a plan for volunteering for all 4 years, community service, and looking for awards to be won.
- Honor, Awards, and Leadership: Leadership can come in many forms. Remember, activities that have the maximum impact count the most! What’s important is the skills you will develop from your leadership experience.
Ready to unlock success? Embark on a transformative journey!
Study Skills and Test Taking Course
LIVE Zoom Sessions
No refunds or returns on Digital Product